Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Monday May 26, 2014 Night

THANK YOU to the patrons of GringoPost for voting me BEST PHOTOGRAPHER for 2014 !

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

MY NEW PORTRAIT STUDIO IS NOW OPEN !!!!  Book your session now.
See details and more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/.

All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.


Monday May 26, 2014
Today I was visiting a good friend in a penthouse in the west end and got to enjoy the beautiful view at night.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al

A street level view to the south-southeast

These cute dolls were in a store window

This mannequin was very striking as well

The towers of Santo Domingo are very bright to the left.  Turi is the white light on the upper right.

This is the incredible bedroom view from this penthouse.   I am envious!