Thursday, July 4, 2013

Thursday July 4, 2013 Pumamaqui

All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Thursday July 4, 2013  
I visited Pumamaqui Accommodations & Galeria today.   I also am selling my Canon EF 75-300mm III  f 4.0-5.6 USM lens, if anyone is interested.

Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Comes with the caps, tulip hood, and a UV filter for $200 firm


We have completed our "party" wall with the gent on the left

This is Pumamaqui Accommodations and the Galerias are on either side of me.  The large apartment is straight ahead with the dual loft apartments above.

Here is their brochure

The courtyard had many beautiful plants

So nice 

Breathtaking

Colourful

Great combinations

Gorgeous

and interesting...

This is the brand new bachelor apartment on the west side

This is 1/2 of the big apartment