Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday July 15, 2013 Tom Thumb

All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Monday July 15, 2013 
I got some photos of Tom Thumb outside my window with my new lens and remote control today, and am very pleased!

Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

When the nectar is good, Tom visits about every 15 minutes

I enjoy his visits very much

Seemingly effortlessly

he hovers near the feeder

I believe they are the fastest thing on earth

and yet they can stop still in mid-air

Almost missed this one

Swooping in for more nectar

It took him a while to get accustomed to my shutter noise