Monday, July 8, 2013

Sunday-Monday July 7-8, 2013 Hummingbirds

All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Sunday-Monday July 7-8, 2013 
A couple of shots from downtown, then I salvaged a lot of dark shots of these hummingbirds on Mark & Karen’s terrace.

Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

A blustery "winter" day near Immaculate Conception

Some of the locals are enjoying the few rays of sunshine

San Sebastian fountain was flowing

San Sebastian is very picturesque

Hummer 1 - checking me out

Hummer 2

Hummer 3 - Bad focus, but caught dumping on the fly

Hummer 4

Hummer 5

Hummer 6

Hummer 7

Hummer 8

Hummer 9

Hummer 10

Hummer 11

Hummer 12

Hummer 13

Hummer 14

Hummer 15

Hummer 16

Hummer 17

Hummer 18

Hummer 19

Hummer 20

Hummer 21

Hummer 22

Hummer 23

Hummer 24

Hummer 25

Hummer 26