Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday February 6, 2013 Nature Walk


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Wednesday February 6/13  
Trying out the new Canon T3i on a nature walk along the Yanuncay.
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

I don't know their names so I won't caption the flowers


I love the agave

Rio Yanuncay going east

Rio Yanuncay coming from the west






Fishing with a seine net 1

Fishing with a seine net 2
Fishing with a seine net 3

Fishing with a seine net 4

Rio Yanuncay

Tall gum or eucalyptus trees

Do you like my forest design?


The river is really rushing hard


Swing hanging on the street edge







Local boys agreed to pose





Indigenous lady


Threatening skies made me trek home

Raoul's house almost done

Raoul posing

Our house

See the fella in the trench?

House on the corner has a long way to go