Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday February 7, 2013 El Centro


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Thursday February 7/13  
El Centro, Immaculate Conception, and Santo Domingo.
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Agave plants are photogenic

Immaculate Conception Cathedral interior

obviously Santa Ana

The jeweller who fixed my magnetic bracelet

Statue of the Sacred Heart

Joseph and Jesus

Beads anyone?

Part of a stall at the jewellery market

Santo Domingo church

Neighbor's lemons

Our lawn mowing experts

Entrance to Santo Domingo

Interior of santo Domingo

Side altar at Santo Domingo

Candles at Santo Domingo

One candle at Santo Domingo

Statue of Jesus with a broken arm

Altar at Santo Domingo

ShoeShiner working on my runners

I needed $2.50 because he applied a specialty colour