Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Monday December 31, 2012 Joe’s, Happy New Year


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Monday December 31/12  Joe’s, Happy New Year
First we had New Year’s celebrations at Joe’s Secret Garden.  Then I joined my neighbours at a street party to bring in the New Year.
Thank you to Google for messing up the order of my photos again.
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Joe's Secret Garden 

One of the 20 Tapas dishes served today












Joe with the main effigy for burning later




A nice Ecuadorian family passing by




















Taken at night, hand-held, no flash!!



Happy Birthday Dec 31 for Jan on the left

Happy Birthday to me for Jan 1

I am amazed at how well this came out






There were about 500 Ecuadorians at this street party at its peak before midnight



Girl groups are a big thing here


Comedy skit with men in drag

Men in drag is another NYE tradition here

The Rumba Kings (their spelling, not mine)

The Ecuadorians who invited me to party with them

This couple too.  He was very drunk.