Thursday, November 22, 2012

Tuesday November 20, 2012 Mindo


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/


Tuesday November 20/12
A full day in Mindo with the birds, hummingbirds, butterflies and children.
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al   


Tight-lipped bird



Awesome tail on this dude
Here is Mr. Santa Pants
Mr. Santa Pants again, there were a few of them.
Colourful big bird.  Any idea what it is??
Huge butterfly on its chrysallis
Hundreds of them here
Mavis holding one
Hitching a ride on my back
This one found my hat more comfortable
That #10 is going to be a star some day
Perched spectator
Two girls in a fountain
Nude fishing
Our friend again