Thursday, November 22, 2012

Wednesday November 21, 2012 Mindo+Quito

All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Wednesday November 21/12
We enjoyed a lovely partial day in Mindo with the hummingbirds again before heading to Quito.
Enjoy Mr. Santa Pants again!
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al   

Mr. Santa Pants aka Racquet Tail Hummingbird
Hummer washing in the waterfall
There are lots of shots of Mr. Santa Pants today



By far, my favorite.....
These huge leaves kept breaking off and falling on us
Still splashing around
Young bananas
Another one taking a shower
Sorry, I just liked this shot...
What great boots he has!!
Jason and Jill relaxing, looking over the Andes
This kid was performing in front of his school
The B+B in Quito
Night traffic on Quito's Avenida De Las Americas