Sunday, November 11, 2012

Saturday November 10, 2012 Rio T, El Centro, Joe's


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Saturday November 10/12
We went wandering in search of a dance display which was nowhere in evidence so we ended up sightseeing along the Rio Tomebamba and El Centro.
Then, an evening BBQ at Joe’s.  Joseph wanted mainly crowd shots, not individuals or tables, so we have tried to accommodate his wishes.
I am having severe computer problems so I apologize that everything is late...
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al 







Mavis at the Rio Tomebamba










San Sebastian





Santo Domingo







Spiced up potatoes at Joe's Secret Garden































Mmmmmmmmmm GOOD