Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thursday November 8, 2012 El Valle


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Thursday November 8/12
A side trip by the #15 bus to El Valle.
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

These bulls just got unhooked from a single blade plow

Now they are being moved to pasture

Exterior of the El Valle church

Interior shot over my head through a crack in the door's window

Contented

El Valle family loved to see the resulting photo

Great views in El Valle

Gardening near another church

These folks really work hard

My pants are in here somewhere...

Bringing home the bacon

Happier than........

Lovely black horse part way down the valley

Another horse on the ridge

Great kids in El Valle

The clothes are drying naturally

Mud hut with a great view.  Owner drives a taxi.

Baaaaaaaaa

I love backlit agave plants

The view from the house I like up there

Tilling the soil by hand

A tough row to hoe...

Another awesome valley view

Just a small washout to repair...

We are sure the rocks are for a new retaining wall

Out standing in their field   

Home across the street getting exterior walls