Thursday, November 22, 2012

Monday November 19, 2012 Banos + To Mindo


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Monday November 19/12
Morning in Banos-Ambato, then a bus trip to Mindo via Quito.
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al   

Artwork on the terrace
I wish I could have seen Tungurahua do this
Morning jog
Very interesting flower
Banos waterfall to the hot springs
Morning cloud over Banos
Shrubs and trees divide the farmland
No OH+S rules here either
Police checkstops
Nice bus
Part of Quito
Getting near Mindo
Our taxi with our luggage
View from our room with rushing river
Evening meal with the locals