PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Older Blog: https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/
Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:
http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/
or https://pixels.com/profiles/al-bourassa
******
Monday, I was till so pooped from all the activity on the river valley outing, and subsequent photo processing that I was completely lazy all day, watching baseball amd hockey and reading, nicely topped off with a steak supper at Dawn's.
Tuesday, I was in communication a few times with my lovely wife, Cristina, to acknowledge and celebrate our 11th anniversary.
Even through our enforced separation, we are still very much a couple and I truly love her more and more every day. She is an amazing woman with a huge heart. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
Every day moves us closer to our next reunion December 1.
So I continue to watch sports and to read voraciously to help the time pass more quickly.
Tonight was pork chop night with Dawn again, and we were surprised to seee an Air Balloon floating over the city. Usually, there are more than one going up at a time, but we did not spot any others...
There are lots of discussions, pro and con, relating to the upcoming separation referendum for Alberta. The chances are awfully slim that it will ever happen, but we will vote YES to all the questions that allow our Government to negotiate better deals for Alberta. THAT is what this is all about... NEGOTIATION....!!!!
And don't let any idiots float the insane idea of ever joining the USA.... That is definitely a non-starter.....
I hope you enjoy the pictures. That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
