Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday August 6, 2013 Demonstration

All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Tuesday August 6, 2013 
I am turning into a belated radical.  This was my second demonstration in support of the Coopera investors.

Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  


We tried to tag the Governor at this celebration for women's rights

We were there early and organizers didn't want us there

So we held our protest close by

And we finally got some good TV and news coverage

The Ecuadorians were out in force with their signs

The lawyer got to hold many interviews

This is the President with a candidate, the founder of Coopera

Meetings are now planned with the Governor and the President

Hearts Of Gold volunteer Gayle's birthday (tomorrow)

Hand-held shot of Tom Thumb on my windowsill tonight