Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday August 5, 2013 Tom Thumb, Demonstration

All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Monday August 5, 2013 
Hey, I got a few shots of my little buddy Tom Thumb before I joined my first demonstration in Ecuador.

Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  


Tom Thumb 1

Tom Thumb 2

Tom Thumb 3

Tom Thumb 4

Tom Thumb 5

Tom Thumb 6

Tom Thumb 7

Tom Thumb 8

Tom Thumb 9

Tom Thumb 10

Tom Thumb 11

Tom Thumb 12

Tom Thumb 13

Tom Thumb 14

Tom Thumb 15

Tom Thumb 16

Tom Thumb 17

Tom Thumb 18

Tom Thumb 19

Tom Thumb 20

Tom Thumb 21

Tom Thumb 22

Tom Thumb 23

Tom Thumb 24
Coopera demonstration headed for the Governor's building

We started out with about 200 people

Don't forget the invitation to migrants to return to our homeland.  And now then .... Mr. President, we again have to cross borders?

Basically, Give us our money


The crowd messed up downtown rush hour pretty good


Parque Calderon at dusk