Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thursday August 8, 2013 Reddington

All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Thursday August 8, 2013 
I was hired to photograph paintings by Charles Reddington.   If anyone is interested in seeing his abstract paintings, contact Charles at rommie.charles@gmail.com or call him at 099-913-0801 if you re in Cuenca.

Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

Just showing off my new lens at Fabiano's last night

Two panel art by Charles Reddington

We definitely see different things than he does...

But, abstracts tend to do that

At least this is much better than just 3 stripes

What do you see?

Nice and colourful art

Charles in his studio




Charles always seems to be in good humour




He certainly doesn't look like he is in his 80's



Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

This gorgeous coat was woven on a loom by Rommie



Do you see a dog? A man?

Lots of great shapes

I think he called this "Dancing Mandarin"

I dunno, Russian something???

Decide for yourself

Lots of varied colours

Is this a city scene?

I got to name this one "Hummingbird"

He also has a few painted tables

Jonah?

This one is similar to Jonah

I see faces, he doesn't...

This is anybody's guess??

Another painted table

Hmmmmmmmmm

??????????

I see at least 2 faces

Clothesline???

Third painted table

I dunno.... Rocks??

I'll stick to realism...