Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday January 12, 2013 Town, Joe's


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Saturday January 12/13  
I did a little walking and shopping around town before going to Joe’s Secret Garden for Osso Bucco…..
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Jet over El Centro and Immaculate Conception

Leftovers of a parade near Santo Domingo

More...

These two were so cute interacting..


Mass in progress in Santo Domingo

Telling secrets?

I love backlit agave plants

Gorgeous yellow rose

Different variety

I loved the light illuminating this one

Very pretty flowers

Donkey across the river doing lawnmower duty.

Wash day in the Tomebamba

Such a gorgeous day in Cuenca

Joe's Secret Garden making ravioli

Jay and Llona (spelled correctly)











Bettye, Jay, Llona, Chris were my seatmates




Osso Bucco

The great kitchen and serving staff

Osso Bucco

Osso Bucco meal


Tiramisu



In the Secret Garden

Mr. Music please