Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Tuesday January 22, 2013 Family, Deer, Cheemo, Cats


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Tuesday January 22/13
We had deer in the backyard twice today.  Then they gave me a bonus when they flushed out a white snowshoe rabbit from near the neighbor’s gate.  I have really missed seeing my deer friends so this was a very special treat.
I also had meetings with Mom, and then Leonie, Brian, Jeff, Nicole, Erin, Emma, and Amy for an enjoyable supper at Ricky’s. 
This evening I met up with Em and Gord, who had invited me over to see their pride in the achievements of their fabulous Golden Retriever named Cheemo, and their cats, Pepsi and Orange. 
Google has fouled up the order of the photos again.  Sorry.
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

My great-niece Amy

2 of the 5 deer in the backyard this morning

Brian Lyttle with grand-daughters Amy and Emma

Soon-to-be Grand Champion Cheemo

I am pretty sure these are mule deer

Can you spot the hidden rabbit?

These deer are not very afraid of humans

This gal had an itchy ear

Parked for a while in the neighbour's yard

Look what these 3 have cornered!

Leonie, Amy and Nicole

Emma is a proficient poser already

Emma gets help from Erin

96 and still rockin'  !!

This is Orange Cat

Nicole and Jeff enjoying a moment

This is Pepsi