Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturday February 1, 2014 Tracks, Rockies


Please note that you can SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog if you enjoy the photos and the accompanying stories.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted at aljbourassa@gmail.com.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Also please see my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/
All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Saturday February  1, 2014
So busy with the problems of disposing of everything but things seem to be finally falling into place.   Have sold a few things, at least enough to put a deposit on a packing company to get everything ready for final disposal.  Women In Need will come and take just about everything on Feb 11th.  At least I will have a telephone, computer, and a bed until I am forced out into the street on the 14th.
While I hate the necessity to shovel snow, I truly love a fresh snowfall making everything so clean and white, and making the Rockies so darn beautiful.  The deer, rabbit and prairie chickens make such neat patterns in the new snow.
The actual SOLD sign finally went on our sign at the front.  It is amazing how many folks cruise our cul-de-sac to see if any of these homes come up for sale.   We are beginning to see the light at the end of this tunnel.  Maybe now I might get a night's sleep...
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

Meandering deer tracks

Deer checking the bushes for munchies

Winter sight

Tried this is stark B+W

Jan 30 Pastel Sunset

Jan 31 Noon Rockies

Feb 1 Noon Rockies

Yup!  The deal is done!