Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday February 3 , 2014 Deer, Sunsets

Please note that you can SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog if you enjoy the photos and the accompanying stories.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted at aljbourassa@gmail.com.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Also please see my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/
All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Monday February 3 , 2014
My fingers are so sore from scrubbing, cleaning, lifting, sorting, and being washed 100 times a day.  But I am beginning to see the light at the end of this tunnel.  I have recycled tons of stuff and donated a bunch more so the place is emptying out.
My deer friends continue to visit, but not when there is a snowstorm like this morning.  But the afternoon was sunny and bright so I managed to get outside and do a lots of my chores.
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

7 Deer friends visited last evening

I waited for the leader to jump the fence but he eventually just turned away

This beauty took a rest just below our dining room

I sure am going to miss these gentle creatures

I won't miss these snowstorms though
This is the late shot, manual, hand-held one second

We had a pretty tame sunset tonight