Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday March 3, 2013 Hockey Photos


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Sunday March 3/13 
I did some work on some old Hockey hero photos for my friend Jay.
Thank you again to Google for fouling up the order.
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Updated version, Shink, Yvon Cournoyer, and Chapman

My version, Guy Lafleur and Jay

This was the washed-out original

Version 2 of Sons Of Ireland Championship

Version 1, Jay's Dad is second from right, top row

Version 3 in Sepia

This is what I had to work with.  Love these older photos!

This artwork will be auctioned off April 13th

Yvon Cournoyer and Jay, the original
and my version...