Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday March 18, 2013 El Centro


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Monday March 18/13 
I was downtown today so tried to catch a few fresh angles.  There is a photo of a boy at the Fuji store that I was certain was attempting to copy and old baby photo of Elvis, but, and I hate to admit this you know, I was mistaken.
Google was giving me real problems uploading tonight so the order of the photos is fouled up yet again.
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 


Immaculate Conception

Different angle, different sky

Shoe-shiner taking a break

Many indigenous folks near the flower market

California Kitchen is on the 2nd floor

This is the original Elvis child shot

I thought this was a copycat
  
Love those domes

Relaxing in Parque Calderon

Santuario Mariano

San Francisco

View from the northwest

View from the north


Catching up on the news
Another shot of the Yanuncay, taken yesterday