Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wednesday September 26, 2012 AAC


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Wednesday September 26/12  
 Another day at the Amigos Activity Center.
 That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Slow beginning to the class today

This is just 20 minutes later

Young ones getting help

They are a good bunch of kids and parents

The girls on the right wanted me to take Tatiana's photo

Kids learning basketball at Jefferson Perez Coliseum

Funky house #1 on Gran Colombia

Funky house #2 on Gran Colombia

One of the Sacred Heart churches

One of the Sacred Heart churches 2

Santo Domingo

Someone actually getting a ticket