Sunday, September 9, 2012

Saturday September 8, 2012, Joe's, Miriam's


All work is copyright protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or permission by me.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work.   Comments are graciously accepted.
Note that you may click on any photo for an enlarged view.
You may see more artwork for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Saturday September 8/12 update #2 – Joe’s, then Miriam’s
We had a busy day today with 3 different events.
The second was a quick one hour photo shoot for Joe’s Secret Garden.  I only managed to get about ½ the patrons as many were late arriving, so I got a few more ambience shots today.
Event #3 was a gathering at Miriam & Fernando’s for a potluck supper and some Motown sounds.
That was part of today's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

At Joe's



































Maxine & Barry Wilder say Hello

At Miriam and Fernando's






Mike & Cody Hamilton