Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday September 17, 2012 Retouching, AAC


All work is copyright protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or permission by me.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work.   Comments are graciously accepted.
Note that you may click on any photo for an enlarged view.
You may see actual artwork for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Monday September 17/12
A friend on RedBubble flattered me by asking me to play with one her photos that I loved.  She wanted a BW version, my style, but of course I wasn’t satisfied just doing that…  I straightened and cloned from the original, lightened some really dark areas to bring out the textures, then did 3 versions of my own, colour, selective colour, and BW.   Feel free to let me know what you think, even though I know it is tough to tell from a small version.
AAC today was very busy today with a lot of new kids.  
New interchange on Avenida De Las Americas is still closed.
Found a bus for a night photography tour for a week from tomorrow!
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

The original, crooked and almost HDR

My color version

My Selective Colouring version

And finally my BW version

Amigos early arrivals

Amigos then got very busy

The kids painted everything except the unfinished top

This is the bus I hired

This is the interior!

Las Americas interchange is still closed

Las Americas interchange is still closed 2

Our street nearing dusk

Supper $1.50 = Delicious!