PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Older Blog: https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/
Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:
http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/
or https://pixels.com/profiles/al-bourassa
******
Friday morning, my lovely wife met with our friend Tom Butynski in Tulua to take possession of the cat that that we had procured him 6 years ago, which he had named Miss LeeLee, ..in Spanish LiLi.... The good news is that our other 3 cats seem to tolerate her presence with nonchalance...
I treated myself to a Harvey's Angus burger and onion rings for supper.
Today Dawn and I first went by car to a Community Yard Sale and BBQ for something to do and picked up a few minor things. "Need vs Want" being the operative shopping tenet...
Then we came back home, changed and jumped on the Gio to head downtown. I stopped briefly at the Library for 2 more books.
And we went across the road to meet friend Tracey and 2 of her other wheelchair-bound friends at Recovery Days (for addictions of all kinds) at Churchill Square...
The day is sunny, 26C, with gorgeous blue sky... I was thankful for my Blue Jays cap and the roof on my Gio... There were a couple of bands playing... The first one was just plain awful... the lead singer (and his backups too) couldn't find a note with catcher's mitts... But we lasted through it, then had to get out of the sun.
There is more music later, not far away, and I just may make an appearance there too...
And there is a country dance tonight too that I wanted to attend, but the people I hoped to go with pooped out on me.
I hope you enjoy the pictures. That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
![]() |
| Community Yard Sale |
![]() |
| My purchase |
![]() |
| Churchill Square was busy |
![]() |
![]() |
| Dawn |
![]() |
![]() |
| The terrible band |
![]() |
| Tracey on her Gio, with her friends |
![]() |
| Winston himself |
![]() |
| Indigenous dancers were good, but brief |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |













