Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday October 16, 2012 City Sights


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Tuesday October 16/12  
I had to do some errands today so I took in a few of the sights along my path.   There is nice artwork at the CIDAP Museum.
Gotta love Cuenca!
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

CIDAP Museum next to the Escalinata

Clouds, mist on the Cajas

Calle Larga

Canari ruins at the bottom of Todos Santos hill

Canari ruins

12" x 20" canvas prints at the Fuji store

What can I say...  I love El Vergel church

Love its bell tower

3 brass bells are a magnet

From any angle it is beautiful

Remember the song, The 3 Bells

Art at CIDAP

Art at CIDAP

Art at CIDAP - wicked mask!

I did a little paint work on this one

and eliminated a background on this one

Metal Art at CIDAP

The Escalinata

The Rio Tomebamba

A very modern part of Cuenca

I love the greenery here

Raining tonight

The Broken Bridge (Puente Roto)

The Broken Bridge (Puente Roto)

Rio T

Rio T

Rio T

Soldiers

Broken Bridge and Todos Santos

Todos Santos

Rio T and Todos Santos

3 levels of school below Todos Santos

Indigenous lady waiting for a bus on Calle Larga