Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday October 22, 2012 Fruits, Palms, Bird


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Monday October 22/12  
Shopping on a glorious day in a land with palm trees, glorious mornings and refreshing afternoons.
Thank you Google again for fouling up the order of my photos....
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Fresh fruit off the tree at Coopera

I can't even name half of these

Indigenous lady protecting her grass

I love palm trees!


They glow in the sunlight

Who can ever get tired of this?

I wish I had one on my terrace

They make such pretty designs

Beauty in light, shadow, lines and angles

Even the shadows are pretty

Raoul's house is almost closed in

Thundercloud to refresh the afternoon

Nice to see the Rio Tomebamba back to normal

Yellow bird visiting our area

He sure is a pretty boy

He is trying to stay settled in the breeze

I made a clicking noise and he turned

Then he flew to the house next door

This was our glorious morning today

I hope this guy nests close by.  Love his colour.