Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thursday August 23, 2012 El Valle


All work is copyright protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or permission by me.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work.   Comments are graciously accepted.
You may see more artwork for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/
Enjoy.

Thursday August 232/12 update
I caught the #15 to the end of its route in El Valle, south of here, over the mountain, then I walked back.    El Valle is aptly named because it has tremendous views of two valleys and it is so quiet, I just love it up there.

El Valle from above

El Valle concrete block maker, by hand

El Valle bus repair 1

El Valle bus repair 2

Cute  El Valle cat

El Valle lawnmower

Rare sight of a tractor

El Valle flowers

House #1 I like in  El Valle A

House #1 I like in  El Valle B

House #1 I like in  El Valle C

Panoramic view from the  House #1 I like in  El Valle 

House #1 I like in  El Valle D

House #1 I like in  El Valle E

House #1 I like in  El Valle F

House #2 I like in  El Valle 

Indigenous in El Valle 1

Indigenous in El Valle 2

Indigenous in El Valle 3

Indigenous in El Valle 4

Indigenous in El Valle 5

More than a pothole....

Huge condo complex in El Valle

Building a rec plex for the condos?

Secure premises for the many condos

Valley views in El Valle 1

Valley views in El Valle 2

Valley views in El Valle 3

Valley views in El Valle 4

Beginning of funeral procession

Our creek 2 blocks from home

Lemons or limes?

More on this tree too

Fat cat laziness (Pancho)

Smart boy alertness (Peso)

The boys enjoy the screened terrace

House on the corner is getting interior walls and electrical