Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday August 22, 2012 Amigos, Feria Libre


All work is copyright protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or permission by me.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work.   Comments are graciously accepted.
You may see more artwork for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/
Enjoy.

Wednesday August 22/12 update
 Another day at the Amigos English School for underprivileged children with a walk by Feria Libre and more.

Anthony with my sunglasses

Kids at work with Miguel's Dad watching on.

I got a grin from the tiny girl in red (Gissela), It made my day

Thank God for the colouring pages

Diego, right rear, is always helping his siblings

Two more little girls joined the class today

Those dark eyes are so captivating!

Getting crabby at Feria Libre

Family enterprises dominate the streets

Tons of booths in the parking lot today.   It must be fresh meat and fish day?

The Inca ruins on Pumapongo + Huayna Capac

The guy with the camera laughs last

I wanted a reminder of the layout in Miguel's van

Seamstress Maria helping sew my new backpack straps

New Chinese Restaurant to open on Solano