Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday July 31, 2012 New California Kitchen


All work is copyright protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or permission by me.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work.   Comments are graciously accepted.
You may see more artwork for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Tuesday July 31/12 update
I was walking past the new location for the California Kitchen (5-65 Luis Cordero) and I could see some workmen so I stopped in.  The new place is on the second floor and it is just gorgeous with the wood floors and all, plus they have a lot more room.  
Next I stopped in to Sabor Latino for lunch.   I was all alone in there until I was joined at another table by an Ecuadorian Spanish teacher named Mariana and her Colombian girlfriend.  Then two Americans and a Brit came in too, so we had a real United Nations going on there.

Enjoy.


The new California Kitchen main room looking west

This is the extra conference room at the front

Looking east from the bar area

Mariana and friend

Oops, gotta wait for the second flash

This display was in the building next door to California Kitchen

Moving workmen to a new jobsite?