Sunday, February 18, 2018

Saturday February 17, 2018 Chinese New Year



Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday February 17, 2018
I contacted about 3 more realtors in an effort to get some action on the house, but truly, I have not had one realtor bring anyone yet...  I think I will be selling this place on my own...
Well this was another rare Saturday where I wasn't at Joes' Secret Garden and I must admit that I missed it.  But, time moves on and it was important to let the replacement that Ken and KP chose, Indy, to operate outside of my enormous shadow and to produce the photos in her own style.  Have a look at the photos at https://joessecretgarden.blogspot.com/ and you will clearly see that the right choice was made, she did a truly fabulous job.  I can now feel confident the Joes' is in really good hands.
Meanwhile, we were invited by Jeannie Chiang, writer for Cuenca Highlife, to a Chinese New year celebration at Villa San Carlos.  Jeannie loves to entertain and she cooked the meal herself.  She hired George from OBG to handle the music and the night was a roaring success.  Everybody pitched in and we had a great time...  Should I admit that my niece Dawn and I were the last to leave with Jeannie and George.....

REMINDER: If you are interested in getting the Blogs via email, simply send me an email to aljbourassa@gmail.com and I will add you to a special list in my Blog settings that appears to work, yippeee.  I won’t do that without your permission, and THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
 
The view of Turi from the Villa San Carlos parking lot

Great sky above the iconic church at Turi

A good crowd came out to party with Jeannie

Jeannie is checking her cooking

Yup, it is definitely edible

Some of the guests helping out

Table shot # 1

Table shot #2

Table shot #3

Table shot #4

Table shot #5

Table shot #6

Lining up for the delicious Chinese food

This young man is a budding photographer

The Mom can be proud, the kids were so well behaved

This little sweetheart refused to dance with me, big scary gringo

George was getting people to dance

... and dance, they did

Jeannie was on the floor most of the night

Lots of fun for everyone.  Thanks Jeannie

Jeannie and George are the diehards