Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Wednesday December 13, 2017 Mixed Bag



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday December 13, 2017
Tuesday, I really had to put a big THANK YOU on RedBubble to all the folks buying some of my artworks (see links above).  Lately I have been selling an average of one artwork every day, which is a great departure from the norm, and I am thankful for the recognition of my hard work, way more than the little money I make.
It seems like I am walking the dogs every 2 hours now because I feel guilty.  Then I ran to Coral for a few supplies like dog food, treats, and real food for them.  Cristina isn’t here to feed them soups and scraps.
It is starting to sink in about the death of Christian and how much I miss him already and realizing how this dashes so many plans we had for the future.  His passing really leaves a big hole in my heart so I can imagine what this does to my dear Cristina.
Today I had walked the dogs at 5, 8 and 10:30 already.  Then I took dog #6, Nina, out of the terrace for a solo walk outside.  She is not leash-trained yet but is just so happy to be shown any kind of attention that she stays close most of the time.  She also hasn’t figured out that the purpose of the walk is to do her business.  We’ll have to walk her more often.  I bring her into the office/bedroom with other willing dogs and they play for a while then they sleep, until they hear the computer shut off and then they all think it is time for an outing..
I ran to the Bank on Buzzer while I had a chance because the next few days should be pretty busy.  My statement shows that I was paid my IVA refund by SRI for October on Nov 23, but I am still awaiting the September refund.  I zinged off an email to SRI to please investigate…
I sent the following 2 pics to Cristina this morning to cheer her up.  She misses her doggies…
I hope you enjoy the pictures, taken with my telephone!!  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
To brighten your day

To complicate my day, lol.