Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Tuesday September 19, 2017 Banos



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday September 19, 2017
Sunday, I finished off the photo processing and upload for Joes' as mentioned before.  It was gratifying to get such a reasonable replacement for me who could take photos in the same vein that I do.  Good job Madelaine.
Monday, I bit the bullet and made an appointmtnt in the afternoon with Dr. Alan Woods, recommended by my partner George for Cold Laser Therapy.  Naturally I couldn't do things normally, I had to walk the dogs and, coming down the incline from the walking paths I stepped on a rock and started to roll my ankle..  My good reflexes kicked in but not enough as I decided to roll with it, skinning my left elbow and knee.  The ankle began to swell but I couldn't wait and barely made the appointment on time.  Alan's assistant, Sylvia, who was raised mostly in Toronto, did the actual Cold Laser work accoding to Alan's instructions, after our consult.  
I could feel the beneficial result on the ankle right away.  When I got home I actually felt a little worse on everything else.
This morning I went with Rick on our bikes, Toxic and Buzzer, to show him where that different hot springs spots are in Banos.  If we had gone straight along Las Americas we would have reached there easily and quickly.  But we decided to test my memory for the back road way.  We did finally get there via the Misicata road after a few turn-arounds and requests for directions.
Strangely Rick had never been up to the Banos church so that was a treat for him.  We did find about 5 different hot springs places for him to choose from.
I also received a surprise photo of myself from Nancy Laughlin from Saturday's event.  Like she posted on FaceBook, I am almost never in the photos because I am always behind the camera (where I feel safe).  Anyway, it is not half bad of this old cripple, so I am sharing it.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

OK, finally a shot of me...

Rick on Toxic (without the decals now)

Newly painted Banos church

Love these crosses there

Wires, more wires, ruining my shots

Shot from higher

Shot with Army security

Tighter shot on the crosses

Looking back over Banos town