Monday, May 22, 2017

Monday May 22, 2017 Turi


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/ 

Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right.  
It seems to be working again! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
******
Monday May 22, 2017
The subscription service on the right seems to be working again, so if you like the Blogs come automatically to your email (so you don't have to remember to look every day).  I hope that it is fixed for good..!
I rushed with Cristina to yet another clinic to make an appointment for some new tests.  This time the appointment is 3 weeks away...  I hope to have most of this stuff out of the way before July when we have to make the big decision as to whether we stay with the IESS coverage or not.  I am still awaiting some response from the IESS contact but it is really obvious that they haven't thought all of the ramifications through..
My physio today was back to the electrical impulses with heat pads followed by a lot of new exercises.  Hope they will have some effect.
We had a quick lunch and headed up to the Mirador de Turi because it was a reasonable day with dramatic clouds to show Dawn the beauty of our city.  I even brough a tripod to take some better shots even though I had to use it like a monopod on a few of the shots up higher.
We then took a cab up the hill southeast of us to the Mirador de Rayoloma for another viewpoint.
I have used the free program of Image Composite Editor to stitch shots together for panoramas since the Canon does not have that capability.  It does a pretty darn good job and I can even start from RAW files or DNG files, although starting from RAW does not work well.
Later in the day I am feeling very electrified which is not what I hoped to be feeling, although we did do a lot of walking and climbing.  Thank you so much to Dawn who is such a fantastic houseguest who likes to walk the dogs.
 I hope you enjoy the photos. That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al

******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

I love the dramatic skies of Cuenca

A little tighter shot from Turi

And tighter yet on El Centro

This is a 4-shot panorama of the city from the Mirador de Turi

The tripod helps with the timer shots

A little artistic licence with this shot

This is a 2-shot panorama

 
Love the statues above the Turi church

Mary keeps watch over us us

Taken from higher up, above the church

Another 2-shot panorama from higher up

This property is for sale..  Fantastic views from here

This is one of the views

Tough to get a shot without wires...

The green boulevard is Avenida Solano

Avenida Solano seems to point toward  the cathedral

2 dogs in a fountain trying get at the cat above

3-shot panorama from the Mirador de Rayoloma


My traveling companions this day

I know...  I am a lucky guy....