Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Monday November 28, 2016 Matricula



Souvenir Photo Studio is now open.  Book your session now.
****
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my NEW website:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may try to SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right although, because of a glitch in Google,  it doesn’t seem to be working at all.  Therefore I sincerely do appreciate the hundreds of regular followers.
****
Comments are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Monday November 28, 2016
Finally!  Multimotos managed to get my licence plate and Matricula (registration) for Buzzer.  It has been an 18-day ordeal to get the new moto but it is worth it in the end.  I love the new bike!
I had to go get bolts to attach the plate and had the mechanic make the holes in the plate to attach it.  When I got home I managed to get the first bolt mostly secured but was having a devil of a time with the second...  Slippery metal washers and nuts, confined spaces and fat fingers made that a frustrating experience until Cristina helped me with her fine hands.  
Now, at least I don't feel like I am driving illegally without a plate.
I don't want to jinx us, but it seems that Mariposa is well past her hemorrhaging problems and the hot water from the calefon seems to be back to normal.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement.   Cheers, Al 

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Princesa will soon be clipped again...

The new licence plate

The new Matricula sticker